Since Apple has acquired Metaio everything you can get from their website is product support via E-Mail or Helpdesk. This might seem to be annoying, but it also offers the great opportunity to make new experiences, probably with even better results in the same domain:
Our free, web-based tool holobuilder.com can become your new home for creative Virtual and Augmented Reality content creations.
All you need is a web browser, no download, no installation, no struggles with system incompatibilities:
- holobuilder lets you create great 3D content for AR and VR for free (as seen in our video)!
- It is a simple and powerful platform that lets you create 360° presentations from photospheres as well.
- Build your own virtual reality by interlinking your spheres and adding fantastic 3D models.
- Share your projects with the World or embed them right into your website.
- With support for stereoscopic 3D you are enabled to dive deep directly into the new world of VR:
With the Google Cardboard viewer, the Player App from Google Play or directly from holobuilder.
It is the simplest way to build your own VR experience.
And just in case you want more or something different, don’t worry:
As a start-up company at bitstars we are flexible enough to realize almost any special requirements, just drop us an E-Mail!
But also with the default version of holobuilder.com you get access to amazing benefits:
- Totally free!
There’s no catch.
Create a virtual reality using your own photospheres and 3D models.
- To go
Use your projects everywhere with HoloPlayer.
- Ready to Launch
Quick results with ready-to-use projects and 3D models.
So stop wasting valuable time being bothered by Apple’s latest buy of Metaio and start creating using holobuilder.com.